Type of entity
Authorized form of name
Bellevue Women's Institute
Parallel form(s) of name
Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules
Other form(s) of name
Identifiers for corporate bodies
Dates of existence
The Bellevue Women’s Institute was organized on the evening of 20 December 1927 at the home of Mrs. D. E. MacLeod, Bellevue, Prince Edward Island. The Bellevue Women’s Institute bought a blackboard, stove, drinking fountain, new windows, new toilets, and numerous other items for the local school. The Institute also supported the Red Cross, hospitals, and sanatoriums, and planned a fifty year anniversary celebration for the Uigg Community Centre on 23 August 1977.
Functions, occupations and activities
Mandates/sources of authority
Rules and/or conventions used
Level of detail
Dates of creation, revision and deletion
1 December 2008. Entered into AtoM 26 September 2016.