Fonds Acc4153 - The History of the Hunter River Presbyterian Church, 1890-1990

Title and statement of responsibility area

Title proper

The History of the Hunter River Presbyterian Church, 1890-1990

General material designation

  • Textual record

Parallel title

Other title information

Title statements of responsibility

by Shirley and Roma Andrews

Title notes

  • Source of title proper: Title based on contents of the fonds

Level of description

Fonds

Reference code

CA PCA Acc4153

Edition area

Edition statement

Edition statement of responsibility

Class of material specific details area

Statement of scale (cartographic)

Statement of projection (cartographic)

Statement of coordinates (cartographic)

Statement of scale (architectural)

Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)

Dates of creation area

Date(s)

  • 1990 (Creation)
  • 1990 (Creation)

Physical description area

Physical description

1 vol. of textual records

Publisher's series area

Title proper of publisher's series

Parallel titles of publisher's series

Other title information of publisher's series

Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series

Numbering within publisher's series

Note on publisher's series

Archival description area

Name of creator

Andrews, Shirley

Biographical history

Shirley Andrews was a resident of Hunter River, Prince Edward Island, and members of the Hunter River Presbyterian Church.

Name of creator

Andrews, Roma

Biographical history

Roma Andrews was a resident of Hunter River, Prince Edward Island, and members of the Hunter River Presbyterian Church.

Custodial history

Scope and content

This fonds consists of the volume entitled "The History of the Hunter River Presbyterian Church: 1890- 1990". On November 17, 1886, the Presbytery of Prince Edward Island made Brookfield, Hunter River and New Glasgow a single pastoral charge. In order to serve these communities, Hunter River Presbyterian Church was constructed in 1889 and officially opened January 22 1890. Among the topics covered are church officers, Women's Missionary Society, sunday school, and the church cemetery. The volume is 75 pages in length.

Notes area

Arrangement

Language of material

  • English

Script of material

Location of originals

Availability of other formats

Restrictions on access

NO RESTRICTIONS ON ACCESS

Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication

PERMISSION FOR USE/REPRODUCTION IS REQUIRED FROM THE PUBLIC ARCHIVES AND RECORDS OFFICE; QUESTIONS REGARDING COPYRIGHT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER

Finding aids

NO FURTHER FINDING AID AVAILABLE

Associated materials

Related materials

Accruals

Alternative identifier(s)

Standard number area

Standard number

Access points

Subject access points

Place access points

Name access points

Genre access points

Control area

Description record identifier

Institution identifier

Level of detail

Language of description

  • English

Script of description

Accession area

Related people and organizations

Related places

Related genres